I Hate Winter

Posted by ZenMom Tuesday, March 9, 2010

This has been an exceptionally bad year around here.  Seems we've gotten every bug, sniffle, sore throat and cough known to man.  Why it hasn't been this bad since the older kids were younger.  Back then, with three little ones under the age of three, everything came to a grinding halt whenever one of the kids got sick.

But its different now.  This time I'm the one who's fallen for every germ that's come within a five mile radius of the house.  And, unlike the days of old, I still have to complete carpool duty, run my errands and entertain the little guy -- all the while wishing I could just curl up and take a nice, peaceful nap.

This time its a good old-fashioned cold that's got me down.  Contrary to popular belief, there's nothing common about this one.  Its a dozy and has me actually looking back on my time with the Swine Flu fondly.

So tonight I'm typing from bed, with Kleenex strategically place on my right and cough drops to the left.  I can't wait for the warmer weather to get here so I can feel human once again.

Sniffling Away,



Digg It! Stumble Delicious Technorati Tweet It! Facebook

Zen and the Art of Motherhood

Twitter Updates